
Brandon came home last night and is determined to go on the trek. It's hard to let him go, but I know it is the right thing to do. We will have a nurse come to our home tomorrow to learn the dressing change and we will be at the U of U hospital tomorrow to get more directions on care. We are praying that the last of his open wounds will heal. Anything is possible with the Lord. He has a lot of good people watching out for him that love him very much. I know he will be well taken care of. Now I need to have a leap of faith to not worry about him. Brandon is awesome.
2 comments:
Shannon - We'll continue to include Brandon in our prayers. He looked so good yesterday! I do hope he'll be able to make the trek. It is a wonderful, faith-promoting experience for all who participate. My great grandparents were part of the Martin handcart company and near the end they were boiling my great-grandfather's boots and drinking the water from them in order to get some kind of sustenance. I know that our son, Scott, was deeply touched by what he experienced during the trek when the ward went a few years ago. Please tell Brandon that we believe, as you said, that with the Lord all things are possible. We truly hope that Heavenly Father's answer will be a "yes."
Bob & Judy Walton
Thank you so much for you inspiring words. I will read them to him. It was great having him in church yesterday. He did real well. He was pretty tired at the end of the day though. He brain tells him he is ready to do everything he did before, but the body isn't quite as willing. Your family is an inspiration to us seeing some of the things you have gone through with your husbands accident. I hope things are going well for him too!
Post a Comment