Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Your prayers were defintely heard!! I walked in his room this morning and was greeted with a "Hi Mom" and a smile. He had eaten a bunch of fruit for breakfast and quite a bit of the corn nuts I had left from the night before. He let me take him outside in the wheelchair and he even answered a couple of phone calls. Yeah!!! He still not able to text yet. He says it makes him really dizzy to look at the phone and try to text. You can still text him if you want. I'm sure he'll be able to read them in the next day or so if he keeps improving like this. He ordered lunch. My guess is that if he can tolerate that and dinner that they might let him go. I wonder if the methadone was what was making him sick. It takes a few days to get out of his system and today is the day it was supposed to be totally gone. We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon:

I'm sorry about Brandon's accident, I just found out about it today. I remember when Daniel got burned. My heart goes out to you. It seems very long, but there is an end to this tunnel. And he's recuperating well for what I see. Give him our love, and we will be praying for you and your family. Love, Maris

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon,
My parents told me about what happened and I'm real glad to see that Brandon's doing okay. Please call us if you guys need any help at all. We're going to keep praying for him to get better and for you guys to be okay. We Love You Guys!
-Susan Watson