We had the dressing change and they had me gown up and do the change. I still have a lot to learn. I'm pretty slow at it, but should get faster the more I do it. His graft is taking really well.
Brandon is still really sick but also really wants to come home. He hasn't eaten for 3 days. They took more tests and we should get the results of the blood tests within the hour. If they can figure out for sure what is going on maybe they can send us home. I think there is a fine line between which care would be better, home or hospital. The care is great here, but it can be depressing being in here too long. He's definitely ready to go! I'll post again once the decision is made. They will discharge up to 7pm.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment